Monday, July 25, 2011

A suggestion

     I think it's about time I share with you one of my favorite websites. It has given me lots of inspiration for some of my pieces, and as the name implies, a lot of instruction. Instructables.com is a site with a wide range of categories: gardening, electronics, arts and crafts, cooking, baking, woodworking, you get the idea.
     Since I don't have my camera right now, later I will include a picture of a butterfly chain that I made from old paperclips. You can find this instructable on the site, of course. Also, there is a great recipe for homemade snickers bars. I made a batch last year and they were gone in just a few days. It was a much better recipe than I expected, and the HMSnickers are more delicious than store bought, in my opinion. You can also find lots of Starbucks knock-off recipes as well. I have tried a few and they were yummy as well. So search around! They have instructables for everyone's taste.

2 comments:

  1. This looks like a great site. Thank you. Clarice

    ReplyDelete
  2. My pleasure! It's helped me out a lot for fun ideas and how tos!

    ReplyDelete