Sunday, July 17, 2011

What ELSE have I been doing?

I have quite recently (in the past two days) picked up crochet...just add it to my list of millions upon millions of things that I'm doing. I also made a blog today for a short story that I started several months ago...and that was only begun because I began a story when I was 13 that I just recently acquired a plot for (and subsequently got writer's block...). You can check them out here and here. The last one I ran out of time to work on..so it's a little sketchy (in the first sense of the word). And I digress...oh yes, crochet. My supervisor came over and taught me how to make this cute little pouch! (shhh....it was supposed to be for my cell phone, but I made it too short)
 Seeee!? Very cute. I also painted the background in watercolors (uhm..yea, I also followed a lot of wc tutorials)









Alsoooo....what is this!? Ohhh well you'll just have to wait and find out. It's gonna be totally awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment